Why Conduct Research in Milwaukee?
Wondering why you should choose Milwaukee or the Milwaukee area for a market research and market analysis destination? The Greater Milwaukee area is one of the most widely used and preferred locations for qualitative research. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin and the fifth largest in the Midwestern United States
- The 7-county Greater Milwaukee area is home to over 2 million Wisconsinites
- Over 600,000 of them are in the city alone
- The Greater Milwaukee area is diverse. As of the most recent census, it consists of:
- Caucasian: 51.9%
- African American: 27.2%
- Hispanic: 14.8%
- Asian 4.3%
- The male/female ratio is close to 50:50
- The median age is 31 (2010 census)
- There are over 100,000 students attending colleges and universities in the city making MKE one of the highest students-per-capita ratio in the U.S.
- Milwaukee is home to General Mitchell International Airport, just eight miles from downtown
- Chicago is only 90 minutes away via Amtrak
- There are 7 Fortune 500 companies in the city
- Typical Midwestern city
Learn More About Milwaukee.